Review of the literature on the safety of micromobility
V. Petraki, K. Deliali, G. YannisConference room
- An investigation of the most recent safety trends of e-scooters and e-bikes internationally, through a review of 81 micromobility safety studies.
- Surrogate safety studies unveil valuable insights into the risk factors associated with e-scooters and e-bikes.
- The transformative impact of micromobility on travel patterns is examined as well.
- Micromobility safety results are not black and white; they depend on infrastructure, traffic volumes, speed, and safety culture.
- Policy recommendations are discussed based on the identified safety issues.
Wed 23:45 - 00:00