Road users’ attitudes about present and future active mobility in Munich, Germany
S. Ruf, S. AumannConference room
- We implemented an online survey regarding road users' attitudes about current and future mobility in Munich.
- Respondents were especially frustrated about the lack of cycling infrastructure and space for cyclists in Munich.
- Respondents wished for a greener, car-reduced and more active mobility with better public transport in the future.
- These wishes were significantly correlated with concerns about the climate crisis.
- Contrary to the literature, technological developments like autonomous driving were hardly mentioned in our sample.
Wed 23:45 - 00:00