Study on Quantitative Expression of Cycling Workload
J. Hu, S. Qu, R. WangConference room
- A cycling workload definition for dynamic cycling was proposed to reflect cyclists’ feelings of safety and comfort while considering their formation mechanism;
- A corresponding subjective scale was put forward;
- In accordance with the existing literature, the measurement techniques used for workload conditions causing physiological reactions were analyzed and finalized LF/HF values as a cycling workload quantification measurement and indicator;
- A quantification model was built to quantify cycling workload;
- The classification thresholds of three cycling workload levels were obtained using a CART algorithm by a field cycling experiment.
Wed 23:43 - 00:00